“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
I love this time of year. I'm starting to get orders for custom key chains which are surprisingly still popular graduation, Father's Day, and wedding gifts. (I say "surprisingly" because as I'm sure you know, you can drive cars now with just a push of a button and no key at all. I rented a car like that a couple of years ago and it freaked me out.)
As you might expect, names, schools, and dates are popular for personalized keychains. But some customers take it a step further and write something from the heart. The challenge is not just to find the perfect words, but ones that will fit in the small space of the key chain.
In addition to the key chains pictured, here are a few quotes I like for graduation:
• "Believe in the beauty of your dreams" [Full quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
• "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" ―Henry David Thoreau
• "Carpe diem" ("Seize the day" in Latin)
• "Oh, the Places You Will Go!"―Dr. Seuss [book title]
• "To thine own self be true"―Shakespeare
• "Be the change you wish to see."―Gandhi [Full quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world."]
• "Shoot for the moon." [Full quote: "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars." It's been attributed to various people, including Brian Thomas Littrell and Les Brown.]
If you have favorite quotes, I'd love to hear them!